Lacking career direction and motivation? Have a big business hill you need some assistance to climb? Do you know where your blind spots are in your managerial skills?
Jade has been mentoring with RMIT Business Enterprise Unit since 2013 and will be lecturing in Small Business Management from 2016. She specialises in mentoring professionals from creative industries but also has experience mentoring tradespeople.
Mentoring sessions are held one-to-one and can be held in person or via phone or Skype.
Sessions can cover:
- business plan writing
- all aspects of marketing including social media
- all aspects of finances including easy to implement and understand budgeting
- operations and management strategies
- CV and resume writing
- general creative industry career advice
- goal setting and achievement strategies
If you are interested in mentoring with Jade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested dates.